$RIO - I roll out to Nov as towards the expiry date it got fairly close to the strike price, 2 days after rolling the market gives me an opportunity to exit with profit. I closed it and the profit is higher than my original entry due to volatility, I didn't reopen as I wanted to margin to be back to the account.
I entered extra options on $C and $CAMT. For $C I had shorted the counter at $42.x but was too conservative over the sell put strike price. Nevertheless I covered the short units around $41.x and closed the sell put when the price is closer to the $42. Resulting in overall profit of about 3 times the original sell put premium.
All of my $TDOC options are closed and short covered. Extra short units are covered as well. No inventory left for now. Wait for the next opp.
$SE a disappoint that sent it all the way down, I choose to roll out further away for now, see if price recover and stabilize more before deciding what to do next.
As Aug is filled with volatility, if there are options that I can roll out to a further date I will do that for now.