Sharing my housing market articles
Over the last 24 months, I've written 11 articles about the housing bubble. These articles have covered everything from valuation trends to credit cycles.
I have put them in chronological order, unpaywalled them and made them all available to you here:
- Part 1 (Jul 13, 2020) Is British housing in a bubble?
- Part 2 (Jul 16, 2020) How large is Britain's housing bubble?
- Part 3 (Jul 20, 2020) The Ponzi-esque features of housing
- Part 4 (Jul 23, 2020) Will the bubble burst?
- Part 5 (Nov 11, 2020) Is there still a bubble?
- Part 6 (Nov 25, 2020) Which countries are most at risk?
- Part 7 (Jun 3, 2021) America's housing bubble, aggregate ownership and credit collapse
- Part 8 (Aug 9, 2021) The (non)relationship between population and price
- Part 9 (Nov 25, 2021) An ultra long-term look at housing and bubble deflation
- Part 10 (Jan 20, 2022) The Fed has engulfed the MBS market
- Part 11 (Apr 29, 2022) The impossibly thin tightrope between inflation control and house price collapse
I hope you find them interesting. It's fun rereading these and seeing my style and understanding of the bubble evolve.