Upcoming Earnings Calendar! (March 14th - 18th)
Earnings season is slowing down, but there are still several very interesting companies reporting next week.
- $DLO - This company is really interesting. Growing quickly and profitably (28% net profit margin last quarter) while solving a real pain-point for companies.
- $GTLB - Don't know much about this company, but I've seen a lot of people commenting on it lately so I'll keep an eye out.
- $S - Extremely expensive cybersecurity stock.
- $FDX - Not interested in investing in the business, but very interested in their outlook for the supply chain and the impact of higher energy costs.
- $LEN - Homebuilder. Let's see what their comments are on the supply chain + demand for housing in the US.
What company are you interested in?
If you'd like an easier way to track earnings dates, you can automatically sync your portfolio's earning dates to your personal calendar with just a couple of clicks here.