What Happened Last Week in Special Sits Land?
A lot - here are ten highlights!
- Spirit $SAVE amended its merger agreement with Frontier $ULCC, shunning JetBlue’s $JBLU $33.50 per share proposal.
- Occidental Petroleum $OXY may be the next takeover target of Buffett’s Berkshire $BRKB as it continues to buy additional shares.
- New Relic $NEWR Jana Partners added to its stake.
- Kellogg $K announced spin-offs of its cereal and plant-based businesses, separating them from its snacking business.
- Zendesk $ZEN agreed to a buyout by Hellman & Friedman + Permira.