I was again over my 2% cash position at the end of last week, so it was time to make another buy. Here are the details:
Qty: 1 share
Avg. Cost Basis: $160.28
Div Yield: 2.62%
- vs S&P - +1. Average Cost Basis is up 1.57% on the Market.
- FCF - +0.5. Dividend to FCF is 87.70%.
- Conviction - +1. High. Pop and snacks, man.
- Dividend - 0. 2.62%. Less than Portfolio Average is 2.71% & 95th percentile is 4.91%.
- Weighting - +1. Underweight sector (CPG Food) and individual holding.
PADI increased from $469.68 to $474.13
Some other notes:
- 3rd buy of $PEP since starting position on 12/29/2020
- Last buy of $PEP was one year ago on 1/24/22
- $PEP is now the 7th largest holding in this portfolio
- $PEP held tie-breaker over $CARR and $T for having a better Cost Base performance vs the S&P.
This buy will put me significantly under my target cash position, so it might be a while until my next buy. This buy has not affected the top of my Scorecard, so unless there are significant changes, $PEP
will most likely be my next buy as well.