My Portfolio: 08/02/22 -- A Battle for 2nd
With $SHW (of all stocks) bombing after earnings and $PINS (of all stocks) jumping, my 2-4 spots are jostling around.
- $KNSL - Firing on all cylinders, 30%+, profitable growth in insurance is bananas.
- $PINS - All about ARPU and shoppable content -- doing what it needs to for now.
- $ABNB - Reporting earnings tonight -- curious to see any new product ideas/tweaks.
- $SHW - Dreaded supply chain issues -- will be safe long term.
- $BTC.X - Just holding 🤷♂️
- $U - This may sound dramatic, but the $IS deal could be make-or-break -- need more time.
- $NDAQ - SaaS and ARR operations continue expanding -- AntiFin crime investment for me.
- $V - Steady as ever, as dull of dividend growth play as I had hoped so far.
- $TTD - Looking pretty interesting at today's prices, especially with the $DIS deal.
- $ZTS - Another boring pick seeming to execute well -- animal wellness play.
- $TDOC - Oh boy. Not adding to the position currently. Not dead, but not worth any new money. The thesis is intact for the most part but not nearly as bright.
- $ME - Probably over-allocated to this one, but still an exciting idea when looking decades out. It needs to manage its cash burn better, though. What will happen post $GSK?
Which allocation scares you the most?
18 VotesPoll ended on: 08/05/22
I hold $U also and it definitely isn't too dramatic to say the $IS acquisition will only bolster or break the thesis. If management can't pull this off, it'll be major dilution with nothing to show for it. A massive setback and a loss of trust in the executives in my book. However, a successful integration could cement Unity's place as an industry-leader.
@interrobangbros Exactly -- it's just a weird acquisition. The funding was strange and almost felt like an admission that $U's advertising model broke worse than realized.
Although -- $IS being EBITDA-positive and so cheap could theoretically prove to be a steal if done correctly looking back a decade from now.