I just finished listening to Only the Best Will Do by Peter Seilern.
In the book author discusses his rules and so I wanted to share them with y’all.
The Ten Golden Rules:
- A scalable Business Model
- Superior Industry Growth
- Consistent Industry Leadership
- A sustainable Competitive Advantage
- Strong Organic Growth
- Wide Geographic or Customer Diversification
- Low Capital Intensity and High Return on Capital
- A Solid Financial Position
- Transparent Accounts
- Exceptional Management and Corporate Governance
I will discuss in more details about my thoughts on this and a couple of others books in my next monthly portfolio update, if you are not subscriber yet please do check it out at www.from100kto1m.com