Extra! Extra! Read all about it
A new issue of Valuabl is coming in hot off the presses this Friday at 5pm (GMT). Valuabl is my value-oriented journal of financial markets that helps investors pop bubbles, buy low, and sell high.
Amongst the usual titillations, subscribers will get:
- Updated capital costs and my valuation of the S&P500 (FREE)
- Which regions have the cheapest or most expensive stocks?
- Are stocks finally cheap, or was 2021 a mirage?
- My latest research, commentary, and activity
- What deals are percolating in corporate pipelines?
- Updates on the monetary policy and credit markets
- Valuations and rating of requested stocks
- Investment idea: value in a $5bn cardboard box manufacturer
We are taking stock of some of the most speculative markets ever. Terrors lie ahead, but so, too, do treasures. I welcome new subscribers. Visit valuabl.substack.com to learn more.