For the first time since November 2021, the market capitalization of cryptocurrencies surpassed $1 trillion. Bitcoin's value increased by 7.5% on January 14 to reach over $21,000 as investors look for a possible bottom in inflation. In addition, huge increases were also made by other well-known cryptocurrencies including Ether, Cardano, and Dogecoin. With this gain in crypto market the question of whether this is the start of a new crypto leap or just another bubble, though, continues to linger around for all of us.
A Year For Crypto in 2023?
- Crypto Market In 2023 Will Be U-Shaped
- Fast Crypto Transaction Will Be Real
- 100% Rise On Coinbase Market Cap
- Shanghai Upgrade To Spike ETH Staking
- A Slump In ETH
- Crypto & Equity’s Correlation To Drop Below 0.5
- USDC To Overshine USDT
- One More Crypto Unicorn To Tumble
- Uniswap To Overlap Coinbase’s Trade Volume
- Hydra event will boost Cardano Prices.