A Weekly Update on Special Situations
- Continental Resources $CLR received an unsolicited take-private proposal from its controlling shareholder.
- NCR $NCR said it was deciding between a sale of the entire company or splitting into two.
"The conversations with potential suitors have been extremely constructive."
– Michael Nelson, NCR Corp – VP of IR & Treasurer – at RBC Capital Markets Financial Technology Conference
- Paya Holdings $PAYA reportedly exploring a sale amid takeover interest.
- FedEx $FDX announced a 50% dividend hike and a cooperation agreement with D.E. Shaw regarding board composition.
- Radius Health $RDUS 15% shareholder Rubric Capital sent a letter backing activist investor’s board slate.
- Templeton Global $GIM activist Saba Capital commented on Templeton’s attempt to invalidate shareholder vote at AGM.
- Bausch Health $BHC suspended the planned IPO of its Solta skin-care business.
Thanks for reading! Until next week.
No comments yetBe the first to add your insight!