Google Cloud Platform
Last week, in the Goldman Sachs Conference, Thomas Kurian, Google Cloud's CEO gave a presentation on how the platform is going. A few highlights:
- Customers use on average more than 13 Products.
- Customers with 1M+ of spending grew 6x YoY.
- 70% of top 100 Unicorns use Google Cloud Services.
- Revenue has 3x in 3/4 years, achieving a very high CAGR.
- Google currently leads in:
- Data Cloud
- Open Infrastructure Cloud.
- Collaborative Cloud.
- Trusted Cloud.
- Industry Cloud
- Momentum across products:
"Google Workspace is the world's most popular productivity tool with >3 billion monthly active users across the globe."
Image is very revealing.
- A high percentage of top companies are either customers or partners across several industries.