In the last week 85 people on Commonstock bought Microsoft, 18 sold, and I followed them all.
All you can learn from the "News" is that Microsoft has new firmware for the Xbox controller.
I gotta believe that the new Xbox firmware wasn't part of anyone's investment thesis.
The news isn't a smart way to invest. But talking to people is.
So I want to know- all ye Commonstock people; Why did you buy Microsoft in the last week?
Bradley Pratzner @pratzner
- You have a new position. ¿por qué?
Tyler Caruso @tc26
- You bought $MSFT
multiple times. Dollar cost averaging in?
Mohamed El Mahallawy @moe
- You bought 0.81% more $MSFT
. Is this a dividend reinvestment? Or are you just feeling peckish?
Ben Werdmuller @benwerd
- Your last name is cool. Also, you bought Microsoft
at $295.96. Why now?
- Get a profile picture. Then tell me why $MSFT
is 5.7% of your portfolio.
is 2% of your portfolio. Why not more?
- Would you rather own Salesforce or Microsoft?
Prasant Lokinendi @psant
- You're above average in my book. But is Microsoft?
Alex Korth @alexkorth
- Microsoft is your fifth largest holding. Do you think it will move up or down in your portfolio allocation over the next year?
- Microsoft is your seventh largest holding. Why do you like Netflix more? (Your largest holding?)
Bryan Jung @jungers
- I am your first follower on Commonstock. Remember me when you make it huge off of your $MSFT
Robert Mews @to_the_moon
- Is Microsoft Teams a competitor to Zoom?
doesn't even appear on your poftfolio, so it must be less than 1%. Why hold something if you have less than 1% conviction?
Alex Mann @manna
- How was Lambda school? Also, what are your thoughts on $MSFT
as an investment?
Bob Lasch @bob
- You lucky Bob. You are the first. Nice handle grab. Ok, now why do you like $MSFT
Gaurav Mishra @gmishra
is 4% of your portfolio with a lot of other names. What makes Microsoft special?