- Still no substantial changes or adds since Nov/Dec. Sitting on some cash now, but prefer to add into weakness. Patience.
Total return: -27.9% (inception 01-23-2022)
YTD return: +22%
- Have thought about trimming my $NVDA position slightly due to run up in price from low $100's.
- $NU had a fantastic Q (again!) and I want to add more shares to get it to a 5-6% position.
- $MELI had another amazing Q. Currently a 16% position and I have no plans to trim. Would add under $1,000.
- $TTD also had another great Q.
- I am satisfied with my portfolio going forward. Will add to positions on price weakness if/when it comes.
Which companies should I add to my watchlist that have been executing? Open to all new ideas!