Weekly Earnings Calendar
Upcoming Earnings Calendar (March 7th - 11th)
Hey guys! Here's the upcoming earnings calendar! I'm interested in:
- $ZIM - Comments on their outlook for shipping prices.
- $CRWD - Another stellar earnings report and I'll probably start a position in this company.
- $MQ - How fast are their non-$SQ revenues growing?
Which earnings report are you looking forward to?
If you'd like an easier way to track earnings dates, you can automatically sync your portfolio's earning dates to your personal calendar with just a couple of clicks here.
Portfolio as of Today and Plan Going Forward
Since I can't get my brokerage to sync correctly, I'm just posting my portfolio as of today. Very nice day, today, as of this writing. Up about 5.26% I'm still down from highs of early February.
- $PINS - 9.9% - hodl in the puke traded a little to reduce basis
- $SKLZ - 7.3% - added bigtime in the puke
- $PLTR - 6.4% - added bigtime in the puke
- $FSLY - 5.9% - re-entered in the puke, bad timing, about even today.
- $TMDX - 5.7% - reduced just before puke and regret it. Long.
- $ADYEY - 5.0% - hodl
- $ONDS - 5.0% - added bigtime in the puke
- $FSRV - 4.8% - reduced a little at beginning of puke, and regret, trying to add under basis
- $DMTK - 4.7% - added 1/3 in puke just above basis.
- $SE (have Mar 2023 75 Calls)- 4.7%
- $GHVI - 3.6% - added too early, in puke.
- $CURI - 3.5% - added aggressively in puke. Have puts I hope I get!
- $U - 3.2% - got back in this just before puke and doubled in puke. I over 2x'd this position last year. (70's -> 160). Fun to see at reasonable price again!
- $ZYXI - 2.7% - new position during puke!
- $MWK - 2.7% - new position during puke!
- $JMIA - 2.4% - new position during puke! AWFUL timing, green position.
- $UPST - 2.4% - new position during puke! AWFUL timing, red position.
- $OZON - 2.2% - hodl
- $CCIV - 2.2% - new position during puke! Added on Friday via Puts.
- $PRCH - 2.0% - added to position during puke. Great timing.
- $LFMD - 1.9% - hodl, green position as of today.
- $FTOC - 1.9% - added in puke.
- $TSIA - 1.5% - added in puke.
- $SFTW - 1.4% - added in puke
- $IPOE - 1.3% - hodl
- $APPH - 1.2% - added back in the puke. Great timing at $18
- $MGNI - 1.1% - re-entered in the puke! Great timing at $37
- $FSR - 0.9% - I don't know why I bought this. Selling calls on it LOL.
- $SBG - 0.8% - reduced in the puke to buy other stonks. Bad deal.
- $IPOF (have Dec 17 2021 7.5 Calls) - 0.8% - traded a little to reduce basis in puke, I think this is low risk here.
- $TBA - 0.5% - just bought this last week. I like the IronSource deal.
- $VRM (have Jan 20 2023 30/25 Calls) - 0.5% - I reduced before earnings and then after hours when awful earnings came through. I traded mostly at profit, but these calls are red.
I am holding these options which I sold earlier, expiring on Friday (they are all profitable as of today):
- $SKLZ Mar 19 2021 30 Put (ok to increase position here)
- $FSR Mar 19 2021 25 Call (ok to lose position)
- $U Mar 19 2021 105 Put (ok to increase position here)
- $LFMD Mar 19 2021 20 Put (ok to increase position here)
- $CURI Mar 19 2021 17.5 Put (ok to increase position here)
- I added $FSRV, $CCIV (was happily put stock at $28.50 on Friday), $MWK
- I exited my small $LOTS position today at an 8% loss, I just don't have enough conviction in it when I go to the site, haha, despite having some pretty good numbers on paper. I was sucked in because it seemed so beaten down. Not sure why anyone would go with them over $CVNA or $VRM. I guarantee it goes straight up from here :)--you are welcome.
I am bullish in 2021, especially on these holdings. I plan to reduce many of my lower conviction holdings in the short/medium term. I am not planning to hold all of my SPACs over the longterm. I think that many of these names will further rally from where we are. There is just so much money in the system and increasing, and the selling on many of the quality names I've entered were very extreme IMHO. I did most of my buying during the puke in late Feb, early march. I didn't time much perfecty, but it looks like I was approximately correct in being a net buyer.
Many of you that know me well, know that I have a business in the Information Security space. I intend to focus on that, as I've been growing the team, and it's not just me by myself anymore. I sincerely hope commonstock can get the automated tracking down. I don't want to spend any time updating this.
I will update probably one more time when my Looooooong portfolio is done. It is likely going to be aligned with my top positions, 3% and greater. But, I change my mind a lot!
Commonstock is a social network that amplifies the knowledge of the best investors, verified by actual track records for signal over noise. Community members can link their existing brokerage accounts and share their real time portfolio, performance and trades (by percent only, dollar amounts never shared). Commonstock is not a brokerage, but a social layer on top of existing brokerages helping to create more engaged and informed investors.